I have a lot of back log to do to make up of all the lost time from the blog. Believe me, I got a lot to share with you all, and I want to start with the snaps I’ve taken while I’m dormant.
While the blog was on idle mode, my Instagram is still active as ever! You may have checked out the engagement session snaps, and from that you may be looking forward for the wedding pictures, however, my official photos weren’t out yet. So let’s skip the wedding part and let’s head on to the honeymoon getaway!
By the looks of the title of the this post, you may have known where we went, and yes! we head out to El Nido, Palawan. It was the best 5-day vacation of my life so far!
Here are some of the snaps I’ve share on Instagram that would give you a glimpse of how fun it was while I’m away.. and believe me, in El Nido is like heaven on Earth not just for travelers but to all Instagram maniac as well.
1.Island Hopping. You won’t experience the best in El Nido if you won’t try their packages for Island hopping. We got Tour A and Tour C and every stop was perfect. Even the ride to every island was totally worth the sight.
2. Sunset Watching in Corong-corong Beach. You know that I’ve always had this chasing sunset rendezvous , so of course, I didn’t want to miss out the beautiful picturesque view in Palawan. Corong-corong offers the best sunset view on the island.
3. Kayaking. Tour A offers a lot of lagoon destinations and the small lagoon can be best explored with a Kayak. According to our boat man, it can be up to 30 ft deep on this area, and I did dare to remove my life jacket (regardless if I can’t swim) to get that “instagram” shot. lol!
4. Las Cabanas Resort. Imagine having your lunch with this view. Las Cabanas Resort is located in Corong-corong Beach. It offers the best sunset location and a mega-over picturesque view that you can drool over while having your lunch!
5. Crystal clear waters. How could I miss out the beach, after all this is what I came for, right? El Nido will never disappoint! Yes, you may need to wear aqua shoes while on island hopping, but the water will always be as enticing as ever.
6. “Instagrammable” location. Every corner in El Nido shouts for a photo op. haha! Seriously, every angle is instagram goals! Since the view is super post card worthy, I felt like I photobombed every snap that I was in. Haha!
7. Snorkeling. I’m not a swimmer but I enjoyed snorkeling while in El Nido. You don’t have to go on the deeper part of the sea to find Nemo and Dory! 😀
8. Incredible rock formations. For me, one of the things that made Palawan different from the other Philippine destination are the amazing rock formations around the island. It’s giving the place its own attitude and it made me felt like I’m inside a superb painting.
9. This is another “aura”-feel-good post. I took a “hair-flip” shot under burst mode and I’m loving the photo after the actual flip. 😀
10. My last photo was taken while waiting for our lunch to be served on our tour C package. Imagine taking your lunch with this view?
These were just some of the gazillion photos (over exagerating..haha!) that I took home with me. I’ll be sharing more on my next posts but I guess these instagram snaps have a loot to say about Palawan. It was really magestic and the pictures may not even gave the place its justice. You really need to see it, I tell you!