Situated between the mountains and the sea, Cebu Club Fort Med offers a tranquil, serene, and peaceful haven fit for a weekend escape from the city buzz. It is strategically located near Oslob, where you can swim with the whale sharks, stroll around the ruins and dip into Tumalog falls. If you don’t want to go any farther than Boljoon, you may stay within the grounds of the resort and feel the countryside charm and simplicity of the area. Let go of stress, read a book and lose track of time while just enjoying doing nothing.
FACILITIES AND AMENITIES:
- Air-con Rooms with Cable TV, Wi-Fi
- Bar & restaurant
- Function Rooms
- Dive Shop
- Kayak Rentals
- Billiard Game facilities
- Karaoke Room
- Therapeutic Massage Service
- Swimming Pools, Jacuzzi
- Entrance fee: ₱200 per adult / ₱100 per kid (8AM to 5PM only)
- Cottage: ₱400 per day (Open Cottage) / ₱500 per day (Japanese Cottage)
- Billiard: ₱100 per hour
- Videoke: ₱500 first 2 hours (₱100 / succeeding hour)
- Therapeutic Massage: ₱400 per hour
- Hiking at Eli Rock: ₱100 per person (with guide and bottled water) – **You may do this without any guide. I’ll blog about this soon.
- Boljoon Church & Museum Tour: ₱200 per person (with guide and van) – **You may do this without any guide. I’ll blog about this soon.
Overnight Room Rates
- Row house type: ₱2,000 per night
- Single Detached: ₱2,600 per night
- Casita: ₱3,600 per night
– All rooms are good for 2 adults & 2 kids.
– Pay ₱200 per person per night excess. Max. of 6 persons per room.
– Extra bed is ₱200.
– Check-in at 2PM / Check-out at 12NN the next day
- Day Use Package – 450php/pax, minimum of 30 pax
- Beach Barbeque Party Package – 600php/pax, minimum of 30 pax
- Whale Shark encounter Package – 3,900/pax, minimum of 15 pax
- Conference Package – 1,200/pax, minimum of 30 pax
- Corkage: None as of the moment
- Contact details: (032) 482 9050 / 0932 856 7880 / firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO GET THERE:
Location: Brgy. Arbor, Boljoon, Southern Cebu — 2-3hr drive from the city, located just along the highway.
- Via bus: From the South Bus Terminal: Fare is ₱120-128 per person (one-way). Inform the driver or “konduktor” to drop you off at Cebu Club Fort Med.
- Own vehicle – Navigate it via Waze, or Google Maps. We also took advantage of these apps while going there. Parking space is available in the resort. (You can always ask the locals if you think you’re lost – they’re all friendly. Although getting lost is least likely to happen. )