From the sleeping town of Carmen Cebu, comes the biggest and premier Safari Park in the country. Aligning with international standards, Cebu Safari and Adventure Park offers a sanctuary for flora and fauna, serving as a refuge for guests who wanted to reconnect with nature. Cebu Safari has always been the the talk of the town among Cebuanos and tourists. This is yet to be another destination that would attract tourists, and will definitely promote local tourism. It’s a 100-hectare land owned and developed by pawnshop tycoon Michel Lhuiller.
The Safari is divided into major stops, starting off from the base camp. All visitors will be taken by van to be dropped off to where you want to start exploring. Top 3 favorites on these stops are Michel’s Garden, which houses a 40-year collection of orchids. Another favorite Tiger turf where the tigers, and deers were housed, and lastly the Aviary dome where you got the chance the feed the birds!
Rates and Other Information
• Wednesday to Sunday
• 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
• Last entry/ticket selling is 2:00pm
• Adult: ₱800.00 (lunch not included)
• Kids 2 to 3ft: 50% off
• Kids below 2ft: FREE
• Senior Citizens & PWDs: 20% off
FOOD / MENU:
• Strictly NO outside food is allowed.
• Buffet @ ₱300 per head (Optional)
• Ala carte meals are also available
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Are we officially opened?
– Not yet, we are still in our soft opening stage.
2. What are the pre-opening days?
– Wednesday, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
3. What are the operating hours?
– We open 8am up to 5pm but last entry/ticket selling is up to 2pm only since the tour requires at least 3 hours to complete.
4. What are the rates?
– Admission is P800/head, kids 2-3ft are 50% off while kids below 2ft are free of charge. Senior Citizen and PWD discounts are available.
5. What are included in the admission fee?
– Admission includes Birdshow.
6. What are the attractions that can be seen in the park?
– What we offer are the beauty of nature by showcasing flora and fauna and the majestic mountains of Carmen.
7. How can we get there?
– Once you hit the National Road in Carmen, look for the Carmen, National High School. Turn left if you came from the south and right if from the north, follow the road signs and you will reach our place after 8kms. of up hill climb. You can also use Google Map or Waze by looking for M Lhuillier Cebu Safari.
8. Do we need a reservation to visit or we can just walk-in?
– Better to have a reservation to guarantee your slot. At the mean time we are limiting our visitors to just 2,000 per day, if you walk in and we are already full, we will not allow entry.
9. Where can we make our reservations?
– Email email@example.com to book your dates. We don’t accommodate reservations via cellphone or this facebook account, just email us.
10. How long before we can get confirmation of our reservation?
– We process email request first in, first out and we are getting hundreds of emails per day. So please be patient.
11. How can we make payment?
– Once booking is confirmed, you will receive an email for the payment instructions.
12. Can we bring food and drinks inside the park?
– Sorry, but we don’t allow outside food and drinks to be brought inside the park. Don’t worry, there are food outlets around the park.
13. Do you have transportation service from Mandaue, Cebu City or Carmen National Highway.
– There is none yet from Cebu City or Mandaue, but from Carmen Municipal Plaza to safari there is at P100 per head, one way.
14. Are the adventure rides already open?
– Not yet, we will make an announcement once the adventure rides are already available.
15. Do we accept credit cards?
– For the mean time, we only accept cash.