I am very excited upon reading that I was nominated on the Liebster award, an award that is passed from blogger to blogger to encourage connection and support within our writing community and to aid in discovery of new upcoming bloggers. Thank you Sadie, the wonderful person behind Sadie’s Been There. Follow her adventure while she explores new places and witness while she travels the world.
She left some questions for me to share my answers with you all, so here we go!
Currently reading. Currently reading Blog INC. by Joy Deangdeelert Cho. — This is a must read for beginner bloggers like me. There’s a lot of tips and Q&As from successful bloggers which is very helpful for starters.
Eye color. I want to say grey or blue but it’s actually brown.
Chocolate, or vanilla. Vanilla
Favorite place visited. Siquijor. It’s a small mystical island in the Philippines known as a place where people are known to practice witchcraft, however once you visited the island, you’ll be in awe with their beaches, firefly watching is a bonus point too, which can only be seen for places with no pollution. That’s seldom these days, right?
Top spot on list of places to travel. I would say Thailand but I want to keep my list realistic, so Vigan, Ilocos, Philippines is my top pick. It preserves the Philippine culture a lot!
Spirit animal. Not really sure, an owl, perhaps.
Ocean, lake, forest, small town, or city. Ocean, I don’t know ow to swim (loser!), but there’s something about the ocean that drags me closer.
Favorite cuisine. I ldon’t want to be tagged as “Love your own” but Filipino cuisine for me would still be on the top spot. According to CNN poll, Filipino cuisine ranked 2nd behind the topnotcher Taiwan. This is according to Facebook votes but I personally love our dishes. 🙂
Travel alone or with others. I never tried traveling alone. I would like someone to talk to while I travel so I would prefer traveling with someone.
Karaoke tune. I only sing when I’m drunk. lol!
Nickname. Kris or tyl-tyl
11 facts about me:
1. I’m a licensed nurse but not practicing it for a while now.
2. Number 1 might be the reason why I’m not afraid of needles or the sight of blood. (I’m always cool with it.)
3. My friends would always wonder why I don’t know how to swim, climb a tree, or ride a bike
4. My mom died when I was 6 years old due Cancer.
5. I am always paranoid if I feel lumps when my “monthly visitor” is about to come. (omg! malignant?!).
6. I have a dog named Wakko.
7. I don’t own a single stiletto.
8. Nor a mini black dress. (which almost all fashion mag says that it’s a must-have!)
9. I cook when I’m not lazy or late for work. 🙂
10. I would eat all kinds of veggies (even the slimy Okra!) except for carrots.
11. I’m not afraid of cockroaches until they’re already flying. (time to hide, baby!)
These are my questions for you:
- Favorite song.
- Apple or Android?
- Food or Travel?
- Party or Stay-at-home?
- Top pick for travel destination
- How do you like your coffee? hot or cold
- What’s your comfort food?
- What’s the best childhood memory that you can remember?
- What’s your hidden talent?
- First concert you attended?
- What motivates you to blog?
1 Thank the blogger who nominated you with a link back to his/her blog.
2 Answer the questions asked by the nominator.
3 Nominate 5 – 11 bloggers with under 500 followers.
4 List 11 facts about yourself.
5 Create 11 questions for the nominees.